Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Start Of Something New

Inspired by a very dear friend of mine, I've ventured into this entirely new world of blogging... I had been thinking about this for the past few days (or months!) I can say... Well I'd like to tell everyone out there what I'm gonna write about in my blog...
As the background of my blog suggests, I'm a hardcore fanatic of the BIGGEST football club in the world - yeah! you got it right - it's Manchester United!!! I'll be writing mostly about the club, the transfer rumours, the players, the young stars & European Football to say the least... However, that won't be all that I'm gonna write about! I'll try to write on other issues too apart from football, though the soul of this blog remains dedicated to my favourite club...
This is all I gotta say in my first blogpost... Hope the readers (if I manage to gather a few!) will surely express their opinions on what I write... And I openly invite suggestions from fellow bloggers about improving my blog, whether in terms of outlook or most importantly - content...

That's all Folks!

Yours,
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment